ESOMAR Asia Pacific Conference To Explore “Asia on the Move”
Mar. 20 – ESOMAR, the world association for market, social and opinion researchers, will return to Asia to host it’s 14th regional conference in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The event, entitled “Asia on the Move” will explore the paths marketers, market researchers and brand specialists can take to connect deeper with companies and consumers in the various Asian economies. The event will be held from 7-9 April at the InterContinental Asiana Hotel.
The programme, features Opening Keynote speaker Madam Ninh, Former Vietnamese Ambassador to the EU and celebrated speaker for TedxMekong and The Economist. Through her lifelong commitment to Vietnam and its people, she has been an instrumental voice in raising the profile of her country on a regional global level.
The 2-day programme also features innovative business case studies and regional-country findings to assist marketers and researchers with maximising business opportunities in the region.
Key programme highlights include:
- Pre-event workshops on Current and Emerging trends in Qualitative Research and Advances in Market Segmentation by leading industry experts from Socratize, GfK and In4mation Insights.
- Data privacy panel session led by regional and global experts who will provide practical examples and experiences to help companies navigate the potential pitfalls surrounding data privacy.
- Key sessions providing insight into new opportunities and human dimensions to growth in the region, the effects of digital and advertising on Asian Consumers, creative thinking in the Asian context, exploration of Asian brands and cultures, as well as, how research can transform brands and inspire people on a global, regional and local level.
The Forum features speakers from companies such as Japan Tobacco International, Cimigo, AIA Group, Coca-Cola, TNS, KJT Group, Danone, IPSOS, GE Healthcare, Millward Brown, Carlsberg, Intage, Unilever, Raspberry Innovation, McCann World Group and Vision Critical amongst others.
“The ESOMAR’s Asia Pacific event, now in it’s 14th year, has become a magnet for branding, marketing and research specialists, who wish to harness the opportunities and growth opportunities that the region has to offer” noted Rhiannon Bryant, ESOMAR Senior Manager for Global Events.
“The 2013 theme ‘Asia on the Move’ not only signals the region’s momentum in boosting the global economy, but also captures the importance of connecting and networking for new business growth and for professional development and learning.”
ESOMAR Asia Pacific 2013 is supported by Ipsos (ESOMAR Asia Pacific Partner), Toluna (Silver Sponsor), ResearchNow, CoolTool, Cido and Epinion (Bronze Sponsors), Asia Research (Official Asia Pacific Media Partner), Planung & Analyse, Research and Results, Greenbook and D.I.M.M. (Global Media Partners), Research World, RW Connect and Vietnam Briefing (Media Partners), WARC (Official Knowledge Partner), Focus (AV Partner) and the Intercontinental Asiana (Venue Partner).
The programme and registration are available online at www.esomar.org/apac.
- Previous Article Vietnam Central Bank to Inject Capital Into Banking System
- Next Article Vietnam, EU Continue FTA Negotiations